Q: How can I apply for a job?
A: You may apply for a job in one of two ways:
- Online (Click here to begin your application)
- In person
Q: How can I obtain an application?
A: If you are unable to fill out an online application, you may call our Human Resource Department at 1-855-844-0125 for reasonable accommodations.
Q: Can I submit a resume with my application?
A: Yes, your resume can be attached to your online application for electronic submittal.
Q: Can I submit my resume without an application?
A: No, all resumes must be accompanied with an application.
Q: Do I need to submit a resume with my application?
A: No, resume submittal is optional. However, if you choose to submit a resume with your application, you may electronically attach the resume to your online submittal.
Q: What information do I need to complete an application?
A: You will need the following information to complete an application:
- Personal information such as your address, phone number, and e-mail
- Three references with phone numbers
- Driver’s license information
- Date and descriptions of any traffic accidents or traffic violations in the last three years
- Name and location of schools attended
- Employment information for positions held within the last ten years. This includes:
– Name, address and phone numbers
– Job title
– Supervisor’s name
– Dates employment started and ended
– Hourly rate or salary
– A description of the work performed
– The reason for leaving
If you are a CDL (Commercial Driver License) holder you are also required to have the following:
- Addresses of residency for the last three years
- Social security number and date of birth
- Drug test results for the last three years
- CDL types and endorsements
- For each class of equipment driven the approximate mileage and the from-and-to dates driven
- Fax number of previous employers
Q: Is there any way to make changes to my application?
A: If you start an online application and did not complete it, then you may login and make changes. If you submitted a complete application then you cannot make changes to that application. Instead, you would need to submit a new application with the changes. The new application would supplement the previous application.
Q: Is there any way I can check to see if you received my electronic application?
A: All applicants that submit an electronic application will receive a confirmation notice stating we received your submission.
- If you supplied an e-mail address, you will also receive a confirmation e-mail.
Q: Should I expect to receive a personal contact when I submit an application?
A: If you applied online, you should receive an electronic confirmation as soon as your application is received. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we cannot contact each person who submits an application for consideration. In addition, telephone calls to our office to check the status of your applications will not be returned. We appreciated your interest in employment with our company however if you are not selected for an interview, you will not receive additional communication from us.